A leading Human Capital Management & Talent Management Consultant with over 25 years of professional work experience, Kylie partners exclusively with a select group of clients across executive, leadership, sales, business and career development areas.
Kylie brings years of experience leading Human Capital Management & Performance Management Programs, to each and every coaching engagement, having worked in global corporations including Cisco Systems, PeopleSoft, and Deloitte Consulting. A certified Human Resources Practitioner, Kylie is qualified to deliver and implement 360-Degree Assessments & HR Performance Services Projects.
With over 30,000 hours of practical coaching experience, Kylie works with senior executives in major corporations, and through our Executive Coaching offerings, on a one-on-one basis to help execute significant career change. As one of Australia’s leading Executive Search Consultants and Executive Coaches, Kylie brings unique insight into the career coaching process. Contact us today for a confidential discussion on 1800 RESULTS or (02) 9487 2211.
Coaching Qualifications include:
- Bachelor Degree, majoring in Industrial Relations
- Certified Recruitment Consulting Services Associate (RCSA)
- Certified and accredited Human Resources Consultant (AHRI)
- Certified and accredited Results Coaching Systems Coach
- 360-Degree Feedback Certified and accredited Facilitator & Practitioner
- Certified ExtendedDISC Trainer & Facilitator
- Over 30,000 hours of coaching experience
Framework for Success
Discover the benefits of a perfected career mentoring program that extends way beyond your expectations, with well thought out challenges and insightful strategic planning. Career mentoring programs help you to improve your career decisions and make wiser choices when you’re planning for the future. By engaging Kylie as your personal mentor, you will receive unbiased career advice and help to work through career obstacles, evaluate career options and plan for professional success.
Key Focus Areas:
- CEO Career planning
- Professional development opportunities
- Career growth
- Job interview guidance for successful CEO’s
- Enhancing leadership capability
- Overcoming career obstacles
- Career direction (or redirection)
- Securing promotions
- Personal marketing plans
- Profiling yourself
- Improving career connections
- Guidance re-entering employment
- Developing your communication skills